Rachel Syers, BA (journ)
- Former news and features journalist, fashion editor with News Limited (Gold Coast Bulletin) and APN News (Tweed Daily News), 26 years
- Special correspondent with WHO Magazine, Pacific Magazines, 8 years
- Award-winning freelance journalist including Sydney Morning Herald, The Age, The Guardian Australia, Queensland Luxury Style, That’s Life, New Idea, Woman’s Day, Griffith University, B Mag, News Custom Publishing, News Corp Australia, Brisbane Luxury Style, Business News Publications, 8 years
- Media consultant and copywriter, including Mantra Group, Peppers, BreakFree, Leadership HQ, Flight Centre, Zurich Insurance, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Octief, Canterbury College, Shingle Inn, 8 years
- Freelance Pro member with Media Entertainment and Arts Alliance
- Author with New Holland Publishers
Rachel’s career has encompassed a broad range of journalistic duties such as researching and writing news and feature articles, media releases, media alerts, SEO implementation and web content, commercial publications/books/brochures and media kits etc. for a large variety of local, national and international corporate clients, publications and private clients/authors predominantly for print/online, as well as delivering media campaign strategy and targeted media release distribution. She is currently also writing the official biography of Sir Bruce Small 1895-1980.
- Independent photographer & film-maker for over 25 years
- Award-winning social media manager
- Multimedia designer specialising in content creation
- Award-winning feature writer
- Website designer and manager
- Expert video editor and producer
Luke is an accomplished one-stop shop for media production and content design whose work has often graced the pages and websites of some of the nation’s biggest publishers. As the 2015 recipient of the Media Excellence Award at the Gold Coast Regional Media Awards, Luke’s extremely diverse and proven skill-set puts him a step above and ahead as a true multimedia craftsman surfing the forefront of the modern digital era. Luke’s video productions and social media content has been seen by tens of millions of viewers around the world and whilst Luke’s accomplishments have certainly hit a global audience over the years, his passion for assisting local projects and issues is second to none.